Peapod - $10 off first order with code: AFFL3

Friday, April 9, 2010

Tids and Bits on the Penultimate Day

Lucian has his first soccer game tomorrow morning. He's in the 'under 5' division - so they really don't have games - but he can't wait. I'm going to have to pull out the camcorder for this one. I can't believe I have a daughter taking ballet and a son playing soccer...


I'm not nervous at all about Sunday. The first day. In fact, I've been wanting it to hurry up and get here all week. I'm psyched about trying recipes and visiting farmer's markets and all that. Francesca says all this is boring - but I'll have to gently disagree. I'm not bored at all - yet.



I read a tagline to an article in a vegetarian magazine today, “Searching for a savory snack that’ll help get more veggies into your day?...” it continues with instructions on how to turn pureed vegetables into toppers and spreads. I was surprised at the teaser. I would have never guessed vegetarians needed help to get vegetables into their diets.

No comments:

Post a Comment